If anyone is interested in teaching online the company I work for is looking for applicants.
QR Code Link to This Post
Base pay is $18 for 45 minutes of group classes.
This is very easy and all you have to do is turn up teach and make a short memo after each class.
Easy if you have already worked in a classroom or have some teaching background, but also easy if you are interested in starting out.
All of the lesson material is supplied and it is all done via a platform that makes it easy to complete.
All will be explained in training if you wish to apply.
• The classes: Multi-student classes
• The classes: One on one-student classes
• The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
• The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
• The place: Conveniently teach from your own home
• The necessities: All you'll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
• The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
• BA degree or higher
• Experience teaching kids
• Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
• At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred)
• ESL experience (Preferred)
Please fill out these details and send them back to me and I will forward them to recruitment so you can book an interview.
Please, also include your resume.
Make sure that the email address is not an email associated with other teaching companies **(or an email you used on any teacher portal)** as you will not get a reply.
**A new email address is a must.**